Hoke County Senior Services can be reached at 910-875-8588.
The Raeford Congregate Site is closed.
All morning and afternoon programs at the Senior Center
have been canceled until further notice
March 20, 2020
To Senior Citizens of Hoke County:
As the Corona Virus-19 continues to be a threat to the citizens of Hoke County, we would like to inform you of the following changes for our department beginning Monday, March 23, 2020.
• Public access to our department will be provided by appointment only.
• All registrations for services will be completed over the phone or online at
• All events/programs canceled until further notice
• To purchase Ensure please contact 910-875-8588 and make an appointment someone will meet you at the back door with the Ensure.
• The Raeford Congregate Program is closed. You will be notified to make arrangements to pick up your 5 day meal boxes at the back door or have the meals delivered.
• Home Delivered Meals will continue unless you are notified otherwise.
• South Hoke and Mount Pisgah congregate sites will be provided meals to go, no activities will be provided.
• Light Bill assistance will be provided based on appointment only and if funds are available.
• If you need assistance with the Medication Assistance Program please contact Nancy Monroe for an appointment between the hours of 9:00 am-1:00 pm.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time, if you need assistance please contact our office. Our office hours are 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday - Friday.